TRANSPORTATION FOR REASONS OF CHILD CARE
Day Cares are responsible for providing their own transportation between the day care and the child's school.
For all other Child Care Transportation needs, the following guidelines apply:
1. The child care location must be located in the regular attendance area of the student's assigned school.
2. The bus route and bus stop must already exist. There will not be any route adjustments or bus stops created for child care purposes.
3. The passenger count assigned to the vehicle cannot exceed legal limits.
4. The child care bus assignment must be used five (5) days a week.
5. The request must be made in writing, either mailed to the Transportation Office or emailed to the Transportation Coordinator.
Availability for Transportation for Child Care Purposes is not guaranteed and may take up to 5 school days to become effective.